How To Hide Drive From My Computer In Windows XP

In this article we might cowl following tips and tricks of XP
How to hide drive from my pc
How to show icon on my pc
How to amendment the situation of Desktop, My documents, program, start menu
How to disable car play of drive
How to add program in car play menu
How to hide drive letter
How to hide choice from control board
We need Power Toy software package for the following pointers. we've put in power toys in our previous article.
Launch power toys tweak UI
Start > program > power  toys Tweak UI

power-toys tweak UI
To Show My pc icons.
With this feature you'll be able to select that choices ought to seem in my pc. you'll be able to show or hide control board choices in my pc. also as you'll be able to additionally select whether or not "Files hold on on this pc" ought to seem in my computer or not.
Select the icon that you would like to show in my pc.



If you choose these choices
both icon can show in my pc



If you uncheck these choices
Both choices can take away from my pc

To hide any drive from my pc
Following choice would be useful if you would like to cover any drive from my pc.
Just uncheck the drive you would like to cover


We hide c drive as an example, result you'll be able to see in my pc

To change the situation of Desktop, My documents, program , start menu
If wish to alter the locations of Desktop, My documents, program , start menu. this feature will have it off for you. select special folder sub key from my pc main key. choose the folder from left facet that location you would like to alter.
Select special folder and click on on amendment locations

To disable car play
Whenever you attach drive with system it might try and play it. This feature is named car play with this trick you'll be able to stop any explicit device type car play to removable media.
Uncheck the drive on that you are doing not wish car play facility.

If you only wish to disable car play for CD videodisk or Removable media uncheck these choices despite of higher than choices

To add program in car play menu
Whenever you insert any CD videodisk or removable media in pc XP try and play it. once reading its content XP opens a car play menu. With this trick you'll be able to add any special program that you would like to handle the removable devices.
Use produce button to pick the new program

To hide drive letter
With these choice you'll be able to show all drive letter once the label, show all drive letters before the label, show network drive letters before the label, and show native drive letter once the label, or ne'er show drive letters.
To choose made-to-order drive latter choose the radio button of you selection.

To hide choice from control board.
Sometimes you would like hide thusme explicit choices type control board so alternative user cannot access these choices. With this trick you'll be able to take away choices from control board.
To take away choice from control board remove the trick.


Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Tips Bot.